発行元 Phil Star .
Exam board: WJEC
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2016 (AS); Summer 2017 (A-level)
Maximise your chance of coursework success with this step-by-step guide to the WJEC A-level History NEA.
- Explains how to understand, approach and successfully answer the question/essay title, with tips to highlight important information and common pitfalls
- Develops students skills in analysing and evaluating primary source material
- Teaches students how to identify and test the validity of historical interpretations
- Offers extensive advice on essay writing, including drafting an effective introduction and conclusion
- Provides one complete example of the NEA with annotations/commentary that show how it could be improved
- Keeps students on track as they complete activities that help to structure their progress